JOB TITLE: Regional Manager
DIVISION: Environmental Services
REPORTS TO: Senior Regional Manager/Regional Vice President
The Regional Manager serves as the primary representative of Xanitos for the designated region within the operating division. The incumbent is responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the assigned region through Account Managers to ensure the highest client and customer satisfaction levels and account retention, strong employee relations, achievement of financial goals, and future business growth plans. Develop and manage the business plan and budget for the region in conjunction with the functional support team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Control overhead expenses within the region.
- Recommend and manage capital requirements to maximize financial returns.
- Ensure that service delivery is consistent with quality objectives and contractual requirements.
- Support business development activities within the region including new account acquisition and customer retention initiatives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- ·Bachelor's degree AND 7-10 years of related industry experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to manage the financial results of the region including development of the business plan, financial forecasts, productivity and staffing plans, and budget. Analyze and interpret financial data and weekly operating reports for trends impacting the business. Initiate corrective action as needed.
- Demonstrated track record in supporting the business development team in client pricing surveys and new account presentations. Maintain an awareness of competition in the marketplace and its potential impact on Xanitos business.
- Strong commitment to service and quality standards as well as client satisfaction. Ability to take the lead in client communication regarding Xanitos programs and services as well as performance under the contract. Provide feedback to management as needed on unique client requirements and opportunities to expand the client relationship.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, motivating, developing, and leading a team. Knowledge of human resource policies and practices, including development of staffing plans, employee relations, training, safety, EEO, benefit administration and succession planning.
- Act as a champion of the Xanitos corporate goals and objectives, serving as a positive role model for employees throughout the region.
- Results Oriented - Drives the team and the organization for results in order to improve bottom line performance; able to make timely or planned decisions appropriate to the circumstances or situation.
- Interpersonal Confidence/Savoir Faire - Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships.
- Manages Others - Able to develop goals and strategies and help direct reports attain them; can coach and mentor in a direct, fair manner. Holds people accountable. Builds teams effectively; sets clear expectations and objectives; develops a collaborative environment where people are interested in achieving or exceeding objectives; invites a dialogue between members of the team to bring out the best in others; encourages feedback and input.
- Oral/Written Communication - Knows how to present ideas effectively and persuasively; has a strong verbal presence; can convey concepts in a wide-variety of forums. (Speaking to large groups, one-on-one, etc). Can write thoughts and concepts in a clear and organized manner; effectively manages formal and informal communication.
- Organizational Ability - Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
- Organizational Savvy - Understands how organizations operate; able to manage him or herself effectively in a highly political environment; predicts the potential problems one might encounter in an organization; quick learner in understanding company cultures; is knowledgeable about business practices and how they may impact the organization.
- Prioritization & Time Management - Can decipher what is most important; can waylay trivial tasks and focus on the goal; can create a plan of attack to complete the task or project at hand; uses time resourcefully and successfully.
- Problem Solving - Able to use logic to solve challenging problems; negotiates effectively under the most difficult of circumstances; able to resolve problems in a fair way; gains the respect and trust of others involved in the negotiations.
Integrity & Values - Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization.
PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS REQUIRED
- Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods. May require bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Got Any Questions?
We appreciate that this is a whole new way of going about your EVS and understand that there are lots of questions you may have.